YOUNTVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
Yountville Chamber COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
The work of the Yountville Chamber is more important now, than ever before.
Everyday, we are working hard to be a resource of fact-based data, information and education. We are advocating for policies and strategies that will help our members through these difficult times. We are leading by example, by following local, state and federal guidelines. Our marketing efforts continue across all platforms saying proudly, Yountville is Open for Businesses!
Today, we must plan for a robust economic recovery. Now is the time when chambers can make the biggest difference and live up to our historical reputation of being your champion of business sustainability and resiliency.
The Yountville Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Action Plan has four key elements:
- TRUSTED RESOURCE: Serve as a Trusted Resource for fact-based data, information and education on COVID-19 and business sustainability through this pandemic.
- MARKETING: Increase awareness to our community that #YVOpenForBusiness, via all media platforms.
- NETWORKING: Continue to build a thriving community via digital networking opportunities including, mixers, seminars, committee meetings, industry specific meetings, and more.
- ADVOCACY: Advocate for policies and strategies at the local, regional and state levels to ensure our business community has the necessary support during this difficult time.
BE A TRUSTED RESOURCE:
- Be a resource for fact-based data, information and education on COVID-19 and business sustainability through this pandemic.
- Encouraging our members to utilize our COVID-19 Financial Resource Guide.
- Weekly Yountville Chamber E-Blasts with the latest updates and resources related to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Resource page on yountvillechamber.com, with all the relevant information in one location.
- Host online Yountville Chamber Networking Mixer; talk about hot topics, strategies and growth opportunities.
- Convene Yountville Chamber committee meetings online, ability to reconnect and talk future programs to stimulate economic growth.
- Convene industry specific meetings online to talk specific policy, resources and share best practices.
- Cultivate a safe space for our members to talk about current challenges, get advice and support one another.
- Promoting #YVOpenForBusiness on all Social Media Channels.
- Promote our 5 Ways You can Help Local Businesses campaign online.
- Host Digital Seminars featuring available tools to help businesses success online.
- Offering one-on-one consulting to our members helping to ensure their online presence is maximized.
- Continue to be the trusted voice for all things Yountville on Social Media channels and Yountville.com.
- Continue to stay in daily contact with local, regional and state officials to ensure we have the latest updates on policy and strategy.
- Advocate for specific financial policies that will aid our members during and after COVID-19 pandemic.
- Work with community organizations to support most vulnerable members of our workforce.
- Serve as a champion for our members and community at large.
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PARTNERS
YOUNTVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
YOUNTVILLE WELCOME CENTER
6484 Washington St., Suite F
Yountville, CA 94599
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Daily