WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
We bring you the experts on topics to help you grow and promote your business. Each seminar focuses around a specific digital marketing strategy that you can take back to your desk and use right away.
In a quick 45-minute format, learn about “how to” tips and utilization of the latest social media technologies, developing a marketing plan, and building your online customer base.
JOB SEEKER SKILLS WEBINAR SERIES & VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
In partnership with BANG Napa Valley and CRP Wine Trade Solutions
Building Your Brand On Linkedin-Challenges and Opportunities
Building Your Resume
Virtual Interview Skills
Virtual Job Fair
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Learn how to embrace the new Gig Economy, assert your value proposition and become the CEO of your own career.
You will learn:
- Why your Linkedin profile is important
- How to build the best profile
- How to create a brand around “you”
- How to leverage your Linkedin profile when looking for a job
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Is more detail important or do you prefer brevity and focus? Either way, the bullet points you list on your resume will be the elevator pitch for your candidacy.
You will learn
- What to add to your resume to make it the most compelling
- How to tailor your resume to different jobs
- How to create your elevator pitch
- How to make your resume “stand out”
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Who cares about First Impressions? Many do, but what is to be gleaned from digging deeper into the content of the interview. Let’s discuss how to flip the discussion to the candidate and how to ascertain job fit.
- You will learn
- How to go from the interviewee to the interviewer during a job interview
- Best practices for virtual interviewing
- How to prepare for interviewing in a virtual world
Postponed Until 2021
Join local Napa Valley employers who are looking to hire now. Job seekers are invited to sign up for our second Virtual Job Fair. Employers will present open opportunities and talk about why you should want to work for them.
Register as an employer or job seeker below!
Thursday, July 23 at 12:00 p.m. PST
- Create a culture that supports diversity and inclusivity through open communication
- Navigating changes in corporate culture and increasing diversity
- Diminishing Bias and increasing inclusivity increases productivity and retention
Thursday, July 30 at 12:00 p.m. PST
- Learn the impact of diversity on tourism
- Cost effective ways to be inclusive
- Inviting new markets to your business
- How to create more inclusive and diverse social media
- Creating partnerships that diversify your marketing efforts
- Paid and Earned opportunities for Diverse Marketing
Thursday, August 13 at 12:00 p.m. PST
- Learn about the types of biases and common microaggressions against people of color
- Discuss how to overcome these biases and create a welcoming environment in the workplace and guest experience
- Discover ways to support the Black, Immigrant, and People of Color community within the wine industry
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Comedienne, Marketing Guru, and Mother
With over 10 years as an improviser and corporate facilitator, she practices the basic tenets of improv throughout her professional career with building cohesive teams, innovative ideation and precision execution. She has developed diversity and inclusion training for companies in multiple verticals with a focus on unconscious bias. Tauri is currently a mentor for SKU Brand Accelerator and contractor building several small brands, formerly the Vice President of Marketing for American English Haircare and has worked to build and market brands for Unilever and Southwest Media Group.
Master Sommelier, CEO, Heitz Cellars
Named a Master Sommelier in 2013 at just 28 years old, Carlton was one of the youngest people and the second African American to earn this prestigious title. In 2018, Carlton became President and CEO of Heitz Cellar in Napa Valley. In addition to his restructuring and implementing his vision for Heitz Cellars, he has partnered with Tahiirah Habibi with The Hue Society to create The Roots Fund, a fund to empower underrepresented minorities in the wine industry by providing resources and financial support through educational scholarships, wine education, mentorship and job placement. Roots Fund is committed to investing into the Black wine community to provide opportunities to those seeking a career in all aspects of wine.
Founder of The Hue Society & Sommelier
Tahiirah Habibi always had a passion for uplifting the community. In 2017, she launched Hue Society as a safe space for the community to learn, commune and find resources in one place. Tahiirah has been featured in Ocean Drive as one of the top 5 female sommeliers, VinePair,, Upscale Magazine, David Banner Podcast and Imbibe Magazine to name a few. Her work is rooted in enhancing and empowering the community for both consumers and business owners. Tahiirah has a passion to make an indelible impact in the wine industry through our experiences, assimilation not required.
2020 WEBINAR RESOURCE LIBRARY
- Online Advertising Recording – NEW
- My Target Audience – Building Personas and Segmenting Your Customers Recording
- Brand Competitive Analysis, Webinar Recording
- Managing Your Online Reviews, Webinar Recording
- State of the Wine Industry & COVID-19 with Rob McMillan, Webinar Recording
- Grow with Google: Using Data to Drive Business Growth, Webinar Recording
- Search Engine Optimization, A Deep Dive, Webinar Recording
- Generating Leads during COVID-19 and Beyond, Presentation Slides
- Physically Apart but Digitally Together – Best Practices for Businesses During COVID-19, Presentation Slides
- Email Marketing, Presentation Slides
PAST SEMINAR TOPICS
SOCIAL MEDIA SEMINAR
AMERICAN DISABILITIES ACT SEMINAR
GOOGLE AD WORDS
LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATION
ONLINE STAR RATINGS
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PARTNERS
YOUNTVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
YOUNTVILLE WELCOME CENTER
6484 Washington St., Suite F
Yountville, CA 94599
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Daily