We bring you the experts on topics to help you grow and promote your business. Each seminar focuses around a specific digital marketing strategy that you can take back to your desk and use right away.
In a quick 45-minute format, learn about “how to” tips and utilization of the latest social media technologies, developing a marketing plan, and building your online customer base.
All webinars are FREE for Yountville Chamber Members and members of their team.
At this price, there is no reason not to check them out!
2023 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR SCHEDULE
Join us at any or all of the below webinars. Complimentary as part of your membership dues. Be sure to take advantage of these Members Only benefits and grow your skillset and knowledge. Available for your entire team!
January 19, 2023
Your “one-stop” event to learn about how to make the most of your chamber benefits.
2023 Labor Law Updates
Thursday, February 16, 2023
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Join the Yountville Chamber of Commerce for our February Webinar: 2023 Labor Law Updates, featuring Jennifer Douglas, Co-Managing Partner at Dickenson Peatman & Fogarty. Jennifer will give a detailed presentation of the new labor laws and how they will affect businesses in Napa County and beyond. This is a great opportunity to learn about new laws your business needs to comply with in 2023. We will have time at the end of the webinar for Q&A with Jennifer.
Creating Positive Workplace Culture
Thursday, March 16, 2023
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Join the Yountville Chamber of Commerce for our March Webinar: Creative Positive Workplace Culture, featuring Shane Etzwiler, President & CEO, Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce in Montana. Shane will share why it is critical to build a positive workplace culture at your business and how to build it. Based on his 25 year career in retail managing stores such as Herberger’s, Cabela’s and Hobby Lobby living in 9 different states throughout our great nation.
Being Prepared: PR Crisis Messaging
Thursday, April 20, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Join the Yountville Chamber of Commerce for our April Webinar: Being Prepared: PR Crisis Messaging, featuring Larry Kamer, owner, Kamer Consulting Group. Larry will share best communication practices to use during a crisis. How quickly to respond and what messaging to use. Also learn how to speak to the media on behalf of your business.
Thursday, July 27, 2023
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Membership University is an opportunity to learn about all the different ways to take advantage of your membership with the Yountville Chamber. Value without Commitment – marketing, advocacy, workforce development, money saving discount programs and more! Start this event with networking, coffee and light pastries followed by the Membership University presentation.
Thank You for Joining Us!
AI & Its Impact on Business: A Non-Technical Exploration
Thursday, September 7, 2023
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
During the webinar we’ll simplify AI, discuss its transformative role in business, and explore the skills needed for an AI-driven future. We’ll highlight AI’s benefits in B2C businesses, particularly in enhancing the customer experience during the buying journey. The session concludes with a demonstration of AI applications for marketing, sales, and customer service. This webinar aims to equip attendees with a practical understanding of AI’s role in business, preparing them to harness its potential effectively.
Presidented by Andreas Mueller-Schubert, Chief Marketing Strategist & Co-Owner of WSI Next Gen Marketing.
WEBINAR RESOURCE LIBRARY
- Compost & Recycling for Business and Home
- How to Plan & Successfully Execute Promotions for Your Business
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Successes and Challenges
- State of the Wine Industry with Rob McMillan
- How to Market Your Business Featuring Panel of Experts
- Top Job Description Tips & Tricks and 2022 Labor Laws Updates
- Recycling and Compost New Regulations
- Holiday Storefront Best Practices
- Membership University
- DEI Panel Discussion
- State of the Wine Industry
- HR Panel Discussion
- Hiring Your “A” Team
- Instagram Best Practices and Trends for 2021
- Job Seeker Webinar: Interview Skills
- Job Seeker Webinar: Building Your Resume
- Job Seeker Webinar: Building Your Brand on LinkedIn
- Breaking Down Cultural Barriers in the Wine Industry
- Workforce Inclusivity: Hiring & Company Culture
- How a Shift to Diversity Affects Your Business
- Organic Diversity Marketing
- Online Advertising Recording
- My Target Audience – Building Personas and Segmenting Your Customers Recording
- Brand Competitive Analysis, Webinar Recording
- Managing Your Online Reviews, Webinar Recording
- State of the Wine Industry & COVID-19 with Rob McMillan, Webinar Recording
- Grow with Google: Using Data to Drive Business Growth, Webinar Recording
- Search Engine Optimization, A Deep Dive, Webinar Recording
- Generating Leads during COVID-19 and Beyond, Presentation Slides
- Physically Apart but Digitally Together – Best Practices for Businesses During COVID-19, Presentation Slides
- Email Marketing, Presentation Slides
PAST SEMINAR TOPICS
SOCIAL MEDIA SEMINAR
AMERICAN DISABILITIES ACT SEMINAR
GOOGLE AD WORDS
LINKEDIN LEAD GENERATION
ONLINE STAR RATINGS
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PARTNERS
YOUNTVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
YOUNTVILLE WELCOME CENTER
6484 Washington St., Suite F
Yountville, CA 94599
Monday–Friday: 9AM – 4PM
Follow Us for More Yountville