PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
SUBMIT AN EVENT
Get your event in front of the tens of thousands of visitors to Yountville.com each month.
It’s easy! Check out the Guidelines below to make sure your event stands out!
Yountville.com Event Calendar Guidelines
- Yountville.com’s event calendar is primarily arts, entertainment and culture focused, appealing to both locals and visitors.
- Events must occur at or feature a Yountville Chamber of Commerce member business.
- Events must be open to the public and of interest to potential visitors.
- Meetings and wine club member only events will not be listed.
- If your event is recurring, you must submit multiple event applications for each day (for example, if your event takes place for 5 days, Monday-Friday 6-7pm, you must submit 5 events – one for Monday 6-7pm, one for Tuesday 6-7pm and so on).
Listings are only available for Yountville Chamber members.
Be sure your event stands out:
- Event title must include the name of the chamber member or location
- Include a detailed description of the event and any important details
- Select the most appropriate event categories (you can select more than one!)
- Provide a promotional image from the event
- High-resolution images are preferred, with a width recommendation of 600 pixels.
Once your event is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that it meets the above guidelines prior to being posted on the website. Yountville Chamber staff reviews submissions and reserves the right to approve or deny events at its own discretion.
Additionally, by submitting imagery, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the image for promotional purposes.
Should your listing need to be updated in any way (or if you have any questions), please email Jessica Penman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PARTNERS
YOUNTVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
YOUNTVILLE WELCOME CENTER
6484 Washington St., Suite F
Yountville, CA 94599
Monday–Friday: 9AM – 4PM