Sixth Annual Business & Community Awards
Thank you to everyone who joined us at our 6th Membership Jubilee & Awards Ceremony. It was an evening of celebrating our community and the incredible people in it. The passion our Yountville Business & Community Award Winners have for Yountville shined brightly!
Be sure to view the videos highlighting each honoree, brilliantly produced by Partners 2 Media. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you for your dedication to our community. We are so proud of each and every one of you and grateful for your endless contributions!
Business of the Year: Lakeside Grill
- A beloved gathering place for residents of Yountville & The Napa Valley, Lakeside Grill offers a wide variety of menu options in a picturesque setting.
- The team at Lakeside Grill provides excellent customer service and delicious food to locals and visitors alike.
Business Leader of the Year: Max Compagnon, Managing Director, Napa Valley Lodge
- Max has been leading the Napa Valley Lodge team for over 6 years.
- Max has been a volunteer on the Yountville Chamber Board of Directors since 2017.
Community Spirit Award: Samantha Holland, Parks and Recreation Director, Town of Yountville
- Samantha has worked for the Town of Yountville for nearly 13 years.
- Samantha is actively involved in the Yountville Kiwanis club, having formerly served as President of the organization.
Yountville Resident of the Year: Scott Owens
- Scott currently serves as Yountville’s representative on the Napa Valley Transportation Authority Citizen Advisory Committee and as a Member of the Town’s Community Foundation Board.
- He also served Yountville as its Commissioner on the Napa County Library Commission for seven years.
Volunteer of the Year: Fred Morris
- Fred has been volunteering at the Yountville Welcome Center since 2021.
- Fred is the type of person to always step up and say “YES”! In addition, his vast & impressive knowledge of Yountville & the Napa Valley, along with his incredible people skills, makes him a favorite of visitors to the Welcome Center. Fred truly listens to guests and always delivers unique and customized recommendations to each visitor.
Yountville Legacy Award: Steve Rogers, Town Manager, Town of Yountville
- Steve managed a variety of major projects during his Yountville career, including the seismic retrofit of the Yountville Town Hall; many infrastructure maintenance projects; renovations to Yountville Community Park and Veterans Memorial Park; the expansion of the town’s pedestrian pathways; upgrades to the wastewater treatment plant; and an expansion of the recycled water system.
- He also helped lead Yountville toward several climate protection actions, including bans on gasoline-powered leaf blowers and pesticides, electric vehicle charging systems, methane recapture and solar energy systems, and a tree protection and replanting policy. He played a major role in establishing Napa’s Tourism Improvement District, led general plan and zoning code updates, and supported creating Yountville’s Parks and Recreation Commission and Arts Commission.
- A very big thank you to the Yountville Community Center and their team for their help putting this event together and for hosting us.
- A big thank you to our winery partners who poured during the welcome reception! Thank you Jessup Cellars, Handwritten, Markham Vineyards, Bell Wine Cellars, Rubia Wines, Chandon USA, Hoopes Vineyard, Robert Mondavi Winery, Priest Ranch Wines, Silverado Vineyards, Ghost Block Estate Wines, JCB Tasting Salon – Yountville, Elizabeth Spencer Winery.
- Thank you to Blossom Catering for catering the reception and always being amazing partners to us!
Our Membership Jubilee and Awards Ceremony would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
Our Membership Jubilee COPPER Sponsors:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards
- Bardessono Brothers, LLC
- MIV Insurance Services
- Wine Country Inn
Our Membership Jubilee EVENT Sponsors:
- Bell Wine Cellars
- Kamer Group
- Napa Valley Aloft
- Stewart Cellars
Our Leadership Circle members yearly investment support not only this event, but also, the chamber year-round, as we work toward fulfilling our mission of enriching the vibrancy of our community. Thank you to the companies that make up our Leadership Circle members.
Thank you to the members of the Yountville Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Chamber Ambassadors and Yountville Welcome Center Volunteers.
Thank you to all our members who help make this community the incredible place it is! We could not do this work without your support.
To view more photos from the evening CLICK HERE