Associate Member Committee Update February 2021
The Associate Member Committee met for the first time in 2021 on Monday, February 8, 2021 via Zoom.
The Associate Member Committee focused on two topics during the meeting.
Associate Member Virtual Happy Hour
- After the success of the Virtual Associate Member Holiday Happy Hour committee members voted to schedule a second virtual happy hour for Wednesday, March 31, 2020 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. via Zoom.
- Associate Virtual Happy Hours are a great opportunity for Associate Members to connect with chamber staff and each other.
- To register for the Virtual Associate Happy Hour click here.
Associate Member Retention and Recruitment
- As a way of acknowledging the continued support of Associate Members to the Yountville Chamber of Commerce the Associate Member Committee is producing a Thank-A-Thon.
- Committee members will write personalized Thank You letters to all our current Associate Members.
- In addition to the Thank-A-Thon, Jessica, Director of Community Relations, and committee members will write Letters to the Yountville Sun.
- In an effort to reach new members of the community, staff will be working with local realtors to create welcome packets containing Yountville and Associate Member Information.
WHAT IS THE ASSOCIATE MEMBER COMMITTEE?
The Associate Member Committee’s purpose is to strengthen the connection between residents of Yountville and the business community. The Associate Member Committee works to identify key issues that affect both the residents and businesses in Yountville and work on realistic solutions. The committee also works to identify volunteer opportunities for the greater Associate Member program.
Associate Member Committee Objectives
- Welcome new Associate Members
- Identify unique opportunities for Associate and Business Members to collaborate
- Identify volunteer opportunities for Associate Members to take part in
- Mobilize Associate members to be a positive force for change in Yountville
- Recruit other Yountville Residents who would enjoy being an Associate Member
- Be a Yountville Chamber of Commerce Champion
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Member or being on the Associate Member Committee please reach out to Jessica Penman, Director of Community Relations, at email@example.com.