Holidays in Yountville ran from November 22, 2020 – January 1, 2021 and featured six weeks of virtual holiday fun. This years program offered a calendar of virtual events, the first ever Holiday Gift Guide, opportunities for giving back to our local non-profits, a Holiday Light Tour video and the Yountville Community Cookbook.
- We had over 70 business members participate in Holidays in Yountville
- 26 businesses participate in the Holiday Gift Guide and a total of 47 packages
- 38 businesses participated in Shop Small Saturday
- 59 unique events and a total of 189 events on the Holiday in Yountville calendar
- Between our volunteers, associates and businesses members we also contributed over 30 recipes to the Yountville Community Cookbook
Below are our marketing highlights from this years Holidays in Yountville program.
Total number of impressions through Google Network Display Ads
Total number of impressions through Social Media
Copies of magazines with print ads distributed in Napa Valley Marketplace
Total visitors to Holidays in Yountville Webpages. Over 61K visitors to Yountville.com
Average open rate of 11 e-blasts sent to over 59,000 people.
Blogs covering Holidays in Yountville events including the Holiday Lights and Christmas Takeout.
People reached by 5 weeks of 25 commercials per week on KVON & KVYN.
People viewed the live Virtual Town & Tree Lighting on Facebook & Instagram.