The Yountville Chamber of Commerce has put together a four part marketing webinar series this summer. These complimentary webinars are presented by WSI NextGen Marketing.
Session One: Managing Your Online Reviews
June 4, 2020
Online reviews are important for bringing in new customers. When deciding where to eat, what to do, where to go or what product to buy, users now turn to the internet to help make their decision. A star rating lower than four will turn away 57% of customers reading online reviews. This effect can be reversed as well. Join us and learn how to improve your rankings, how to handle bad reviews, and more!
Session Two: Brand Competitive Analysis
June 18, 2020
Knowing yourself in online marketing is easy: a well-constructed set of database-backed analytical tools can reveal huge amounts of information about your own business. Knowing your competition is slightly harder, but not much. Thanks to the open nature of the Internet, it’s easy to gather real business intelligence about your competition and their strategies and forming a competitor analysis. Remember: any online tool for analyzing your website can be used just as easily to analyze theirs.
A competitor analysis is an in-depth review of a wide range of web data that reveals your competitors’ digital marketing strategies and tactics, enabling you to gain an advantage by learning from both their strengths and weaknesses.
Session Three: Who is my target audience? – Segmentation, Persona Development
July 2, 2020
This webinar discusses the importance of persona-based marketing, and how you can ensure your marketing messages address the changing motivations of your target audience.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What persona-based marketing is and why defining your buyer personas can win you more business
- How to strike a balance between what you want to say to your customers and what your customers want to hear
- Why you need to be proactive in reviewing your previously defined marketing messages during times like these
- How to address the changing motivations of your target audience during and after COVID-19
Session Four: Online Advertising, Getting Leads Now
July 16, 2020
Sign up by clicking here
A properly managed digital advertising campaign can be a fast and efficient way to drive new leads and sales to your business – but how do you know which online advertising strategy you should use and when?
Learn How To:
- Identify the Right Search Criteria
- Advertise On the Appropriate Ad Networks
- Put Campaign Tracking in Place
- Measure, Improve, Repeat